Superoxide Dismutase Cas No.: 9054-89-1
Date:2020-10-22Category:Other Ingredients & IntermediatesView:567Comments:0
Product Name: Superoxide Dismutase
Cas No.: 9054-89-1
Appearance: White or light blue crystalline powder
Enzyme activity: 1000U/mg-10000U/mg
Superoxide dismutase (SOD) has powerful antinflammatory activity. For example, SOD is a highly effective experimental treatment of chronic inflammation in colitis. Treatment with SOD decreases reactive oxygen species generation and oxidative stress and, thus, inhibits endothelial activation and indicate that modulation of factors that govern adhesion molecule expression and leukocyte-endothelial interactions. Therefore, such antioxidants may be important new therapies for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
Superoxide dismutase (SOD) may reduce free radical damage to skin-for example, to reduce fibrosis following radiation for breast cancer. Studies of this kind must be regarded as tentative, however, as there were not adequate controls in the study including a lack of randomization, double-blinding, or placebo. Superoxide dismutase is known to reverse fibrosis, perhaps through reversion of myofibroblasts back to fibroblasts.
- Seabuckthorn Oil Capsules
- Thermostable Phytase Enzyme CAS: 37288-11-2
- OEM sof capsules/hard capsules
- Grape Seed Oil Capsules
- Proteinase K CAS 39450-01-6,for Feed, cosmetic,food,pharmaceutical
- Superoxide Dismutase Cas No.: 9054-89-1
- Cellulose Enzyme
- Bacillus subtilis
- Water Soluble Potassium Silicate Powder
- Other Ingredients & Intermediates*List
- 1Thermostable Phytase Enzyme CAS: 37288-11-2
- 2OEM sof capsules/hard capsules
- 3Seabuckthorn Oil Capsules
- 4Grape Seed Oil Capsules
- 5Cellulose Enzyme
- 6Proteinase K CAS 39450-01-6,for Feed, cosmetic,food,pharmaceutical
- 7Superoxide Dismutase Cas No.: 9054-89-1
- 8Bacillus subtilis
- 9Water Soluble Potassium Silicate Powder
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)