Proteinase K CAS 39450-01-6,for Feed, cosmetic,food,pharmaceutical
Date:2020-10-22Category:Other Ingredients & IntermediatesView:603Comments:0
Rishon supply Proteinase K,Feed Proteinase K, cosmetic Proteinase K,food Proteinase K,pharmaceutical Proteinase K,welcome your inquiry.
Proteinase K (CAS 39450-01-6) is a subtilisin-related serine protease that hydrolyzes a variety of peptide bonds and is frequently used to cleanup enzymatic reactions or cell lysates.
1. Highly characterized for more consistent performance
2. Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
3. Active in a wide range of temperatures and buffers
with optimal activity between 20 and 60 Degree and a pH between 4 and 12.0.
4. No detectable endonuclease, exonuclease, DNase or RNase contaminating activities
Now it is available not only for laboratory, it is also used in feed, cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical industrial, you are welcome to contact us freely for your requirement.
Welcome to contact us freely for requirement.
- Seabuckthorn Oil Capsules
- Thermostable Phytase Enzyme CAS: 37288-11-2
- OEM sof capsules/hard capsules
- Grape Seed Oil Capsules
- Proteinase K CAS 39450-01-6,for Feed, cosmetic,food,pharmaceutical
- Superoxide Dismutase Cas No.: 9054-89-1
- Cellulose Enzyme
- Bacillus subtilis
- Water Soluble Potassium Silicate Powder
- Other Ingredients & Intermediates*List
- 1Thermostable Phytase Enzyme CAS: 37288-11-2
- 2OEM sof capsules/hard capsules
- 3Seabuckthorn Oil Capsules
- 4Grape Seed Oil Capsules
- 5Cellulose Enzyme
- 6Proteinase K CAS 39450-01-6,for Feed, cosmetic,food,pharmaceutical
- 7Superoxide Dismutase Cas No.: 9054-89-1
- 8Bacillus subtilis
- 9Water Soluble Potassium Silicate Powder
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)