DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
Study shows DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth. Delivering a baby before 34 weeks of pregnancy is considered an early preterm birth and increases the baby’s risk of health problems. Daily intake Docosahexaenoic acid during pregnancy could significantly reduce your risk of early preterm birth.
See: what is Docosahexaenoic Acid
Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
Delivering a baby before 34 weeks of pregnancy is considered an early preterm birth and increases the baby’s risk of health problems.
An analysis of two large studies found that women consuming 600-800 mg of Docosahexaenoic Acid daily, during pregnancy, reduced risk of early preterm birth by more than 40% & 64%, compared to those taking a placebo. Thus, it’s especially important to make sure you’re getting sufficient amounts of Docosahexaenoic acid when you’re pregnant – either through diet, supplements or both.
By knowing benefit of docosahexaenoic acid, taking 600-800 mg of Docosahexaenoic acid daily during pregnancy could significantly reduce your risk of early preterm birth.
Please see: Benefit of docosahexaenoic acid
Docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA, is a type of omega-3 fatty acid. This charpter is to explore benefit of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Like the omega-3 fatty acid eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid is found in fish and algae. Your body can only make a small amount of docosahexaenoic acid from other fatty acids (mostly alpha linolenic acid), so you need to consume it directly from diet or a supplement. Together, Docosahexaenoic acid and EPA may help reduce inflammation and your risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease. On its own, Docosahexaenoic acid supports brain function and eye health.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid which is the primary structural component of the human brain, cerebral cortex, skin, and retina. In physiological literature, it is given the name 22:6 (w-3). It can be synthesized from alpha-linolenic acid or obtained directly from maternal milk (breast milk), fish oil, or algae oil / powder products.
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- What foods in with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)?
- Algae DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Soft Capsules
- How much DHA(docosahexaenoic acid) do you need per day?
- Docosahexaenoic Acid*List
- 1omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- 2Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- 3Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- 4What foods in with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)?
- 5Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- 6The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- 7DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- 8Algae DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Soft Capsules
- 9Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)