About Egg-DHA (phosphatidylcholine)
Date:2021-10-27Category:Tech & NewsView:206Comments:1
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is important for optimal neurodevelopment and brain function during the childhood when the brain is still under development.
The effects of DHA-Phosphatidylcholine (DHA-PC) and the recombination of DHA-Triglyceride with egg PC (DHA-TG + PC) or α-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (DHA-TG + α-GPC) were comparatively analyzed on DHA recovery and the DHA accumulation kinetics in tissues including cerebral cortex, erythrocyte, liver, and testis were evaluated in the weaning n-3 deficient mice.
The concentration of DHA in weaning n-3 deficient mice could be recovered rapidly by dietary DHA supplementation, in which DHA-PC exhibited the better efficacy than the recombination of DHA-Triglyceride with egg PC or α-GPC. Interestingly, DHA-TG + α-GPC exhibited the greater effect on DHA accumulation than DHA-TG + PC in cerebral cortex and erythrocyte (p < 0.05), which was similar to DHA-PC. Meanwhile, DHA-TG + PC showed a similar effect to DHA-PC on DHA repletion in testis, which was better than that of DHA-TG + α-GPC (p < 0.05).
We concluded that different forms of DHA supplements could be applied targetedly based on the DHA recovery in different tissues, although the supplemental effects of the recombination of DHA-Triglyceride with egg PC or α-GPC were not completely equivalent to that of DHA-PC, which could provide some references to develop functional foods to support brain development and function.
- Pre:Egg-DHA (phosphatidylcholine) -DHA>90%
- About Egg-DHA (phosphatidylcholine)
- Huawei launches Harmony operating system on smartphones in challenge to Google Android
- Brazil fears third Covid wave as Bolsonaro faces inquiry over pandemic response
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- Tech & News*List
- 1Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- 2About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- 3Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- 4What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- 5Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- 6Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- 7What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- 8What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- 9How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- What's New
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (2)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder (2)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Algae docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- Algal docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- docosahexaenoic acid definition (2)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Overview (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- Soft Capsules (2)
- Microalgae oil (2)
- DHA (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)