Perilla Seed Oil CAS: 68132-21-8 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
Date:2020-10-24Category:Alpha Linolenic AcidView:638Comments:0
RISHON supply pure natural Perilla Seed Oil with content of Alpha Linolenic Acid high to >85%. Perilla seed oil is a great source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Perilla seed oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antioxidant, and anti-allergic qualities due to being naturally rich in polyphenols (particularly rosmarinic acid) and triterpenoids (particularly ursolic acid).
Alpha linolenic acid is an essential omega-3 fatty acid. Alpha linolenic acid can be converted into three important fatty acids: Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA,omega-3 22:5), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Alpha-linolenic acid is popular for preventing and treating diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It is used to prevent heart attacks, lower high blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and reverse “hardening of the blood vessels” (atherosclerosis).
See: Wiki of Alpha Linolenic Acid
Please see: Wiki of Perilla Oil
Perilla Seed Oil
Perilla seed oil is an edible vegetable oil made from perilla seeds, it has a distinct nutty aroma and taste, and it can be made by Super-critical CO2 Extract Method or Cold Pressing.
The Perilla Seed Oil is relatively high in omega-3 fatty acids compared to other vegetarian source, as well as several phenolic compounds (rosemarinic acid, luteolin, chrysoeriol, quercetin, catcehin and apigenin).
Perilla seed oil are known to suppress the production of chemical mediators in the allergic and inflammatory response. The essential fatty acids have been associated with benefits in a wide range of inflammatory conditions, including heart disease, colitis/Crohn’s disease, and allergies.
Researches have shown perilla Seeds oil to be potentially effective in reducing allergic hypersensitivity in humans, and results suggest that perilla seed oil may be useful for the treatment of asthma and improving lung function.
Herbalists also prescribe perilla for relieving coughing and to support the lungs – protecting them from colds and flu.
Perilla Seed Oil has general benefits include:
*protecting the heart (reduces blood clotting)
*reducing allergic symptoms and asthma
*acting as a pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory
*stimulating immune function
Welcome Contact Us.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid*List
- 1Purslane Oil with unsaturated fatty acid
- 28 Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil and What is Sea buckthorn oil
- 3Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil CAS: 135669-41-9
- 4What is the difference between alpha linolenic acid and alpha lipoic acid?
- 5Overview of Alpha-linolenic acid
- 6Perilla Seed Oil CAS: 68132-21-8 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 7Flax Seed Oil CAS No.: 8001-26-1 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 8Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- 9Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil CAS: 225234-03-7
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)