Flax Seed Oil CAS No.: 8001-26-1 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
Date:2020-10-24Category:Alpha Linolenic AcidView:630Comments:0
Flax Seed Oil supplied by RISHON is a wonderful vegetarian source of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) as an essential fatty acids. Flax seed (flax) is extracted from flaxseeds that come from the flax plant and it is a rich source of ALA as well as an excellent source of fiber, Lignans, high quality protein and potassium.
Lignans positively affect hormone-related problems, and are useful in preventing breast, colon, prostate and skin cancer. It can lower cholesterol and protect against high blood pressure and angina. Flax seed Oil also reduces inflammation of the joints, skin, and kidneys.
Benefits of Flax Seed Oil
Flax seed Oil boosts the absorption of the mineral iodine, which aids in the functioning of the thyroid gland, which regulates energy and the burning of excess fat, by stimulating the rate of metabolism. It protects cell membranes, controls constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticular disease. Flax seed Oil keeps the intestinal pouches free of waste and may prevent painful gallstones from developing and even dissolve existing ones.
Flax seed Oil has been used to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Flax seed Oil promotes healthy hair growth, and nourishes dry or brittle nails. Flax seed Oil treats conditions of numbness and tingling and may protect against nerve damage associated with diabetes and multiple sclerosis. It helps stabilize a woman’s estrogen-progesterone ratio, relieves hot flashes and menstrual cramps and improves uterine function. The Oil also prevents swelling and inflammation of the prostate and helps with impotence by improving blood flow to the penis.
Flax seed Oil also may decrease inflammation and improve lung function in adults with asthma.
Please see : Wiki of Linseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids and has been shown to have several health benefits, such as reduced blood pressure and improved regularity.What’s more, flaxseed oil can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used as a replacement for other types of oils, added to foods or applied to your skin and hair.
It will have numerous benefits for your overall health if you just Include one or two servings of flaxseed oil in your daily routine diet. You are welcome to contact us for more.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid*List
- 1Purslane Oil with unsaturated fatty acid
- 28 Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil and What is Sea buckthorn oil
- 3Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil CAS: 135669-41-9
- 4What is the difference between alpha linolenic acid and alpha lipoic acid?
- 5Overview of Alpha-linolenic acid
- 6Perilla Seed Oil CAS: 68132-21-8 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 7Flax Seed Oil CAS No.: 8001-26-1 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 8Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- 9Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil CAS: 225234-03-7
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)