Silk Protein Cas No.: 96690-41-4
Date:2020-10-25Category:Essential Amino AcidsView:701Comments:0
|Cas No.:96690-41-4 , 73049-73-7Name:Silk ProteinSpec:naturalRemark: Category:Natural Amino Acids Vitamin|
|Silk protein also known as silk peptideIs from the center of the silk worm yarn. After special technical processing the center becomes silk protein.Apply Silk Protein to SkinThis product is dissolvable silk protein. It can be absorbed directly by the human skin. It can combine with the skin cell to revitalize the skin. It is the most advanced unique nutritive material for skin and hair products in the current international market.Silk protein is a natural moisturizer and adjusts the moisture in the skin to maximum benefit. It can make the skin cutin and keep rich moisture to make the skin more elastic. It also can effectively control growth of melanin in the skin. So it has fantastically good results for skin beautification.Apply silk protein to hairAfter silk protein on the hair dries, it becomes a transparent crystalline protective film. This film can directly prevent the hair being damaged by alkaline materials in hair products. This protective film can increase the hair elasticity and increase the hair's natural shine. It has a very special protective function in hair products.Use as Dietary SupplementSilk protein has been used for centuries in China as a source of protein. It is odorless, and virtually colorless, making it an ideal protein source to add to all sorts of products for consumption.|
- Essential Amino Acids*List
- 1Compound Amino Acid by Essential Amino Acid and Non Essential Amino Acid
- 2Pea Protein Powder
- 3Silk Protein Cas No.: 96690-41-4
- 4Soya Protein Powder
- 5 AsPartame Cas No.: 22839-47-0
- 6AntiFreeze Protein (AFP)
- 7Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body.
- 8What is essential amino acid and what benefit?
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)