Soya Protein Powder
Date:2020-10-25Category:Essential Amino AcidsView:696Comments:0
Soy Protein Powder is a healthy alternative to animal protein as a plant-based dietary source of complete protein. It is easy to digest, has very little flavor and blends smoothly in liquids so you can add it to drinks and other foods for a quick nutritional boost!
Pure soy protein powder is powdered soy protein isolate or soy protein concentrate. This type of powder is mainly used in the food industry. However, soy protein powder is also used for powdered protein shakes, consisting of a complex mix of soy protein powder and other ingredients including thickeners, flavours, sweeteners, sugars, minerals and vitamins. It is an easy and efficient way to add soy protein to your foods and drinks. Compared to dairy-based protein powders, soy protein powder has some minor disadvantages. Soy protein powder does not dissolve that well (needs more shaking), may have a beany taste (can be masked with flavours) and can cause flatulence to people sensitive to soy sugars.
The health benefits of soy protein powders are coming from the soy protein and the associated isoflavones. A daily diet low in cholesterol and saturated fat and containing 25 grams of soy protein may reduce the risk of heart disease. The soy protein has a high biological value and contains all essential amino acids . Soy isoflavones have been recognized for many health benefits, including lowering the risk of heart disease, breast cancer, prostate cancer and osteoporosis. Soy isoflavones act as anti-cancer agents because they are antioxidant, inhibit the growth of blood vessels required to feed tumours and inhibit the protein production in cancer cells.
Soy isoflavones are also beneficial for menopausal women because they may ease menopausal symptoms and help to maintain strong bones.
Tags:Soya Protein Powder
- Essential Amino Acids*List
- 1Compound Amino Acid by Essential Amino Acid and Non Essential Amino Acid
- 2Pea Protein Powder
- 3Silk Protein Cas No.: 96690-41-4
- 4Soya Protein Powder
- 5 AsPartame Cas No.: 22839-47-0
- 6AntiFreeze Protein (AFP)
- 7Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body.
- 8What is essential amino acid and what benefit?
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)