Kiwi fruit Powder Cas No.: 50-81-7
Date:2020-10-26Category:Natural Fruit PowderView:627Comments:0
|Kiwi fruit Powder|
|Kiwi fruit Powder can be used in health-care foods, beverage and baked foods.|
|Natrual Fruit Vegetable|
Kiwi fruit Powder
1. Product Description
Kiwi Fruit Powder is a kind of greenish yellow uniform powder, a powder with certain fluidness, special Chinese Kiwi fruit flavor and taste, but without extraneous material evidently apparent to the naked eyes.
2. Physical and Chemical Standards
Plumbum (calculated by Pb), mg/kg< 1.0
Arsenic (calculated by As), mg/kg < 0.5
Cuprum (calculated by Cu), mg/kg < 8.0
Folimat, mg/kg < Checked None
Parathion, mg/kg < Checked None
Chlorphrifos, mg/kg < 1.0
Ash Content, % < 8.0
3. Health Standards
Total Bacterial Count, (one(s)/g) < 3000
Mold and Yeast Count, (CFU/g) < 100
Coliform Bacteria, (one(s)/100g) < 30
Pathogenic Bacteria Checked None
4. Product Efficacies
Besides such rich mineral substances as proteins, sugar, fat, as well as calcium, phosphorus and ferrum, Chinese Kiwi fruit still contains VC whose content is the most appealing, and according to analyses, there are 100-420mg VC in every 100g sarcocarp, the leading among fruits. In addition, it also has many kinds of amino acids. Studies have demonstrated that fresh Chinese Kiwi fruit and fruit juice products can prevent the formation of carcinogen nitrosamine in vivo, reduce the cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood and has evident curative effect on hypertension, cardiovascular diseases and leprosy.
Kiwi fruit Powder is made from the raw material, high-quality Chinese Kiwi fruit bases, with the spray drying process.
5. Application Scope
Kiwi fruit Powder can be used in health-care foods, beverage and baked foods.
6. Package and Storage
Specification: (7.5kg/aluminus-plastic bag*2)/corrugated board case
Kiwi fruit Powder should be stored on backing boards 20cm above the ground of a cool, dry, clean and ventilating warehouse and keep away from strong light. To store these products in the open air or with toxic articles or articles with foreign flavor is prohibited.
- Natural Fruit Powder*List
- 1Natural Spray Dried Mango Fruit Powder
- 2Kiwi fruit Powder Cas No.: 50-81-7
- 3Dried Fresh Passion Fruit Concentrate Powder
- 4Pea Protein Powder DOSAGE AND SUGGESTED USE
- 5Mulberry Fruit Powder
- 6Freeze-dried strawberry powder
- 7Orange Powder Cas No.: 8028-48-6
- 8Soya Protein Powder
- 9Tomato Powder Cas No.: 90131-63-8
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)