CoQ-10 Cas No.: 303-98-0
Date:2020-10-26Category:Natural Herb ExtractView:651Comments:0
|Natural Herb Extracts|
CoQ10 is a lipid-soluble antioxidant found in every cell in the body. CoQ10 is abundant in the mitochondrial membrane and plays an important role in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a molecule of chemical energy upon which all cellular functions depend. The synthesis of ATP within the mitochondria is a multi-step series of biochemical reactions called the electron transport chain. As a coenzyme, CoQ10 is required for several enzymatic reactions required to produce cellular energy and to protect the body against free radicals produced during this process. To maintain energy production, mitochondrial CoQ10 is continuously recycled from ubiquinone, its ATP production state, to ubiquinol, its antioxidant state. After the age of 35 to 40 years, endogenous synthesis of CoQ10 begins to decline.
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Fenugreek Extract Cas No.: 55399-93-4
- CoQ-10 Cas No.: 303-98-0
- Green Tea Extract Cas No.: 989-51-5;84650-60-2
- Ginseng P.E. Cas No.: 90045-38-8
- Stevia P.E. Stevioside Cas No.: 57817-89-7
- Ginkgo Bilabo P.E. Cas No.: 90045-36-6
- Olive Leaf Extract Cas No.: 32619-42-4
- lycopene Cas No.: 502-65-8
- Tremella Mushroom Cas No.: 9075-53-0
- Natural Herb Extract*List
- 1Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- 2Fenugreek Extract Cas No.: 55399-93-4
- 3CoQ-10 Cas No.: 303-98-0
- 4Stevia P.E. Stevioside Cas No.: 57817-89-7
- 5Ginkgo Bilabo P.E. Cas No.: 90045-36-6
- 6Green Tea Extract Cas No.: 989-51-5;84650-60-2
- 7Ginseng P.E. Cas No.: 90045-38-8
- 8Olive Leaf Extract Cas No.: 32619-42-4
- 9lycopene Cas No.: 502-65-8
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)