Pomegranate seed oil Cas No.: 84961-57-9
Date:2020-10-26Category:Natural Essential OiLView:628Comments:0
|Pomegranate seed oil|
|Natural Plant Essential Oils|
Pomegranate seed oil is refined from selected pomegranate seeds by pure physical means. The oil contains 6 kinds of essential fatty acid, which includes punicic acids, linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and etc. Among them, the punicic acid takes 86%. The punicic acid is a kind of highly unsaturated fatty acid.
It is an idea edible oil for people who is short of Omega-3 type unsaturated fatty acid. Punicic acid also has strong ability of oxidation resistance. It can effectively eliminate the inflammation and prevent the damage effect of oxygen-derived free radicals to human body. Moreover, the oil can prevent desease of atherosclerosis and slow down the progress of cancerization. Therefore, the oil is named as "cancer extinguisher". Currently, the oil has wide application prospects in medicines and health protection, foods and cosmetics industry.
- Algae Docosahexaenoic Acid oil CAS No. 6217-54-5
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) Cas No.: 506-26-3
- Flax Seed Oil Cas No.: 8001-26-1
- Perilla Seed Oil Cas No.: 68132-21-8
- Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil Cas No.: 135669-41-9
- Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Cas No.: 225234-03-7
- Grape Seed Oil Cas No.: 85594-37-2;8024-22-4
- Pomegranate seed oil Cas No.: 84961-57-9
- Natural Essential OiL*List
- 1Algae Docosahexaenoic Acid oil CAS No. 6217-54-5
- 2Perilla Seed Oil Cas No.: 68132-21-8
- 3Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil Cas No.: 135669-41-9
- 4Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) Cas No.: 506-26-3
- 5Pomegranate seed oil Cas No.: 84961-57-9
- 6Flax Seed Oil Cas No.: 8001-26-1
- 7Grape Seed Oil Cas No.: 85594-37-2;8024-22-4
- 8Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Cas No.: 225234-03-7
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)