Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil Cas No.: 135669-41-9
Date:2020-10-26Category:Natural Essential OiLView:646Comments:0
Rishon Supply Seabuckthorn Oil,CAS:225234-03-7,include Seabuckthorn pulp oil,Seabuckthorn seed oil.Sea buckthorn oil is rich in various vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants and is beneficial to your health.
|Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil|
|Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acid|
Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil is a sort of stringy and orange liquid. It is odorless and has a natural smell of seabuckthorn oil.
Seabuckthorn is rich in saturated fatty acids,such as palmitic acid,palmitoleic acid,stearic acid,oleic acid,linoleic acid and linolenic acid.It also has VE, VA. So it has a high application valu in anti-oxidants,eliminating free radicle,restraining aging.Pulp oil is gotten through high centrifugal speed and separation from rawpulp.It is more saturated with about 30% of the fatty acids being palmitic,and 14-50% of the fatty acids being palmitoleic acid.The content of carotenoids in pulp oil is 100mg/100m.
Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil can be used in health-care products ,cosmetics and drugs.
4. Package and Storage
Package:Plastic bucket with 5kg or 20 kg
- Natural Essential OiL*List
- 1Algae Docosahexaenoic Acid oil CAS No. 6217-54-5
- 2Perilla Seed Oil Cas No.: 68132-21-8
- 3Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil Cas No.: 135669-41-9
- 4Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) Cas No.: 506-26-3
- 5Pomegranate seed oil Cas No.: 84961-57-9
- 6Flax Seed Oil Cas No.: 8001-26-1
- 7Grape Seed Oil Cas No.: 85594-37-2;8024-22-4
- 8Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Cas No.: 225234-03-7
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)