Flax Seed Oil Cas No.: 8001-26-1
Date:2020-10-26Category:Natural Essential OiLView:612Comments:0
|Flax Seed Oil|
|Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acid|
Flax Seed Oil contains a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and lignans. Lignans positively affect hormone-related problems, and are useful in preventing breast, colon, prostate and skin cancer. It can lower cholesterol and protect against high blood pressure and angina.
Flax seed Oil reduces inflammation of the joints, skin, and kidneys.
Flax seed Oil boosts the absorption of the mineral iodine, which aids in the functioning of the thyroid gland, which regulates energy and the burning of excess fat, by stimulating the rate of metabolism. It protects cell membranes, controls constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticular disease. Flaxseed Oil keeps the intestinal pouches free of waste and may prevent painful gallstones from developing and even dissolve existing ones.
Flax seed Oil has been used to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Flax seed Oil promotes healthy hair growth, and nourishes dry or brittle nails. Flax seed Oil treats conditions of numbness and tingling and may protect against nerve damage associated with diabetes and multiple sclerosis. Flax seed Oil helps stabilize a woman's estrogen-progesterone ratio, relieves hot flashes and menstrual cramps and improves uterine function. Flaxseed Oil prevents swelling and inflammation of the prostate and helps with impotence by improving blood flow to the penis.
Flax seed Oil may decrease inflammation and improve lung function in adults with asthma.
- Natural Essential OiL*List
- 1Algae Docosahexaenoic Acid oil CAS No. 6217-54-5
- 2Perilla Seed Oil Cas No.: 68132-21-8
- 3Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil Cas No.: 135669-41-9
- 4Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) Cas No.: 506-26-3
- 5Pomegranate seed oil Cas No.: 84961-57-9
- 6Flax Seed Oil Cas No.: 8001-26-1
- 7Grape Seed Oil Cas No.: 85594-37-2;8024-22-4
- 8Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Cas No.: 225234-03-7
- What's New
- Symptoms, Prevent, Treatment,Health information about COVID-19
- Is it safe for pregnant women, planning breastfeeding mothers to receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Who should be excluded from receiving COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is it possible that someone vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get infected?
- What happens if an adverse event is reported?
- What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do we know that COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- About COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)